Campus Recreation Council
The Campus Recreation Council at the University of Vermont is a student advisory council that strives to serve as a resource to the Campus Recreation professional staff regarding all issues related to Campus Recreation, its student staff, and users of its facilities and programs. The Council's responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the interpretation and/or revision of Campus Recreation policies and procedures.
- Planning and implementing special events and staff teambuilding activities.
- Providing a student perspective to strategic planning and other major programmatic decisions.
- Serving as a representative and advocate for students during Campus Recreation professional staff meetings.
- Recommending improvements and program development opportunities.
Campus Recreation Council Members:
- Meghan Clancy, Intramural Sports Manager
- Eric Canfield, Intramural Sports Manager
- James Dalgarno, Intramural Sports Manager
- Zeke Bickford, Intramural Sports Official
- Devon Farr, Equipment Manager
- Courtney Pidgeon, Facilities Supervisor
- Melissa Gelinas, Facilities Office Assistant
- Danielle Caputo, Facilities Building Monitor
- Angelica Segarra, Fitness Assistant Supervisor
- Michael Woods, Fitness Movement Specialist
Campus Recreation Council Co-Advisors:
- Cyrus Carey, Intramural Sports Coordinator
- Jake Eisman, Facilities Coordinator
- Ron Benbow, Fitness Coordinator
Please contact the Campus Recreation Council Co-Advisors with any comments, suggestions, or concerns.
Last modified January 08 2013 03:14 PM