Department of Music and Dance
1) Pick up keys from office before 4:30pm on day of concert (or Friday for weekend concerts).
2) Arrive at Recital Hall (or other concert venue) no later than 30 minutes before the concert start time.
3) Pick up programs in Department mailbox and place on music stand or table in lobby.
4) Unlock and open one of each of the sets of double doors.
5) Help audience with any questions or concerns.
6) 10 minutes before concert – check to see that someone is in the Control Booth to record. If not, turn on all equipment and re-check just before concert time. If no one is there to record, press record and record on 1 track (if more than 1 usher, one person can stay and monitor the recording).
7) Once concert has begun, shut doors and allow audience to enter only between pieces.
8) After concert, open one of each set of double doors.
9) Retrieve the Sandwich Board from outside and store it in the back of the Recital Hall.
10) Once audience has left, shut and lock double doors. Go backstage and shut off lights and lock door or arrange with faculty member to do so.
11) Return keys to drop box.
Last modified November 30 2012 09:44 AM