Proposal Tracking & Reporting
The InfoEd Proposal Tracking (PT) database stores proposal data and
documents which are accessible to users in accordance with security roles. PT provides "at-a-glance" monitoring of
proposals and awards.
Quick Summary of Instructions for Proposal Tracking
Step by Step Guides - Browse and View
Step by Step Guides - Reporting Tool
Access and Security Roles
- Users are assigned a Security
Role that determines their access to proposal data via browse, view and reporting tool.
- If you need to create reports for proposals outside your security access, contact
us and we will provide reports as needed.
- SPA provides one-on-one training sessions
tailored to the
needs of the specific user.
- Training can be done in your office or
on the phone. Contact us
- SPA periodically offers group training under the Sponsored
Project Training Program