- Teaching Resources
- Multimedia at UVM
Multimedia Support and Resources at UVM
Below, you'll find information about a variety of multimedia resources—externally and on campus—as well as tools for hosting the media and other information regarding its use in teaching and learning.
- Image, Video, and Audio Resources on the Web
- Intellectual Property, Copyright, and Fair Use Information
- The Media Manager (used to be called "Podcast Manager") is a tool for uploading audio and video files to a UVM web account and linking or embedding them to a webpage, such as a Blackboard course.
- Media Manager, (requires log in with UVM NetID)
- Using the Media Manager with Blackboard
- Printable Instruction for the Media Manager
- Password Protect Web Content
- Screencasting Information
- UVM's iTunes U resources: http://www.uvm.edu/~itunesu/
UVM Library Resources
- Media Resources hosts information on media collections, classroom technology, and media copyright guidelines.
- The Center for Multimedia Development (CMD) lab is available to any UVM student, faculty, or staff. The lab, located in the basement of the Bailey/Howe Library, is a division of the Media Resources Department. For questions about the lab, contact email@example.com.
- The Center for Digital Initiatives hosts selected digital collections of photos, video, audio and documents.
- UVM Subscription to Kanopy Streaming Video Service – read more about using this service on our list of multimedia resources