IRS 1099 Misc. reporting reminders:
- For a payment or reimbursement to a vendor for materials and travel expenses to be exempt from IRS 1099 Misc reporting, itemized receipts must be submitted with the payment request.
- If an individual needs to be paid by UVM for goods or services, please do not pay the individual personally and submit for reimbursement through Travel and Expense. These types of payments are IRS 1099 Misc reportable. The Disbursement Center must collect vendor information, including their federal taxpayer identification information.
- Non-employee reimbursement for travel expenses are due
within 60 days of travel and must follow UVM’s
- How do I make this payment? (payments to individuals; relocation)
- Payment Processing FAQs
- Research Participant 1099 tax reporting information (PDF)
- Researching Payments in PeopleSoft (PDF)
Last modified August 23 2017 10:02 AM