Clinical Neuroscience Research Unit
Clinical Neuroscience Research Unit In The News
- Nicotine Patch May be Helpful in Mild Cognitive Impairment written by Caroline Cassels.
- Clearing Estrogen's Bad Name
- Making Headway Against Alzheimer's
- UVM Update on Dementia and Neuropsychiatry Conference, held September 15-17, 2006 in Burlington
- How Do Hormones Affect Your Memory?
- Magdalena Naylor presented recent perspectives on "Brain Ability to Control Pain: fMRI Studies", at the Vermont Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- Magdalena Naylor discussed "Treating Chronic Pain: What to Do When Surgery or Medicine Aren't Options". Community Medical School, UVM
- Paul Newhouse, M.D. discusses early memory loss in a 15-minute radio interview
- Paul Newhouse, M.D. featured in Vermont Medicine
- Dr. Newhouse discusses potential therapuetic uses of nicotine in a story regarding the health effects of nicotine from Radio Health Journal (AUDIO, 12:13)
- Investigating Estrogen's Other Side
- Nicotine Patch may Alleviate "Senior Moments"
- Nicotine Studied as Treatment for Brain Disorders
- Will Nicotine Help Slow Memory Loss?