Nursing Transfer Information
Current UVM students apply by completing the online intrauniversity transfer application.
External applicants may either download or request an undergraduate
application from the Office
|Deadline for Materials||Decision Notification|
|Current/former UVM students||
By May 31
By May 31
Admission of qualified transfer applicants will be dependent upon available seats within an appropriate class.
Eligibility and Criteria Requirements
- Minimum of a 2.5 GPA and be in good academic standing.
- Submission of the online nursing intrauniversity transfer application.
- Submission of the Nursing Essential Functions form.
In addition, all students should note the following:
- A student who meets the criteria is not guaranteed acceptance. Acceptance is based on the availability of seats within the desired program.
- Be aware that, per the College of Nursing and Health Sciences policy, "Admitted students will be notified prior to start of the subsequent semester but may not be notified prior to the pre-registration period."
Last modified October 18 2013 09:17 AM