Change the size of icons in the Quick Launch Bar
- Right-click a blank area on the Taskbar (the pane lining the bottom of your Desktop, where you find the Start menu).
- uncheck Lock The Taskbar. A set of vertical lines will appear around the Quick Launch toolbar.
- By clicking and dragging these left and right, you can expand and contract your list of icons.
- Right-click any free space between the two vertical dotted lines (but not on any icons) and choose View. From the menu, choose Large Icons..
- f you are satisfied with the Large Icon option, right-click the Taskbar a second time and checkmark Lock The Taskbar.