Jump to navigation
Campus Offices & Organizations
- Saint Michael's College Center for Women & Gender
- Champlain College Women's and Gender Center
- HOPE Works - Free crisis counseling, support groups, and advocacy services to survivors of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and incest.
- STEPS to End Domestic Violence - Offering a confidential hotline where women can receive support and assistance; an advocacy program where women receive support in court; a confidentially located shelter; support groups; and children's services.
- Safe Space-Pride Center of Vermont - Offers resources, information, support groups and advocacy services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning survivors of rape, sexual violence, relationship violence/partner abuse, & hate crimes.
- Deaf Victim's Advocacy Services - Provides resources, advocacy, and technical support to deaf victims of sexual and domestic violence. They also provide advocacy with hearing agencies in the domestic and sexual violence field and build rapport with hearing agencies to increase the accessibility of services to deaf victims.
- Vermont Network Against Domestic & Sexual Violence - A network of Vermont crisis and battered women's organizations with a mission to end all abuse of women and children. The network facilitates cooperation, resource sharing, planning, and mutual problem-solving, and raises public awareness.
- Planned Parenthood
- Peace & Justice Center
- Vermont Woman Magazine
- Chittenden Unit for Special Investigations (CUSI-VT)