What is the UVM WE App?
- Represents an integral component of the Wellness Environment research study
- Serves as a platform for collecting research data
- Acts as a health promotion tool for incentivizing behaviors related to the four pillars of wellness
Who can access the UVM WE App?
- Must be a voluntary research participant in the WE Research study
- Research eligibility requirements: current UVM student, at least 18-years old, own iPhone 5s or higher
- Will need to have consented into the study and completed a baseline survey
What are the features of the UVM WE App?
- Take your daily WE Survey & view a report of your daily wellness behaviors
- Track daily activity, including: physical activity, mindfulness, nutrition, hydration & sleep
- Access over 125 meditations in 3, 5 & 10-minute increments
- Practice a WE Yoga Flow & 9-Minute Workout with instructor videos
- Collect WEcoins in your WE Bank for attending WE Events, utilizing WE amenities & logging healthy behaviors
- View the WE Calendar of Events for each day
Got WEcoin? Trade them in for gift cards/experiences & swag at the WE Store! Items will be added and removed throughout the year. Remember to earn it it and use itm as WEcoin will reset at the end of each semester.