What is the UVM WE App?
- Represents an integral component of the Wellness Environment research study
- Serves as a platform for collecting research data
- Acts as a health promotion tool for incentivizing behaviors related to the four pillars of wellness
Who can access the UVM WE App?
- Must be a voluntary research participant in the WE Research study
- Research eligibility requirements: current UVM student, at least 18-years old, own iPhone 5s or higher
- Will need to have consented into the study and completed a baseline survey
What are the features of the UVM WE App?
- Take your daily WE Survey & view a report of your daily wellness behaviors
- Track daily activity, including: physical activity, mindfulness, nutrition, hydration & sleep
- Access over 125 meditations in 3, 5 & 10-minute increments
- Practice a WE Yoga Flow & 9-Minute Workout with instructor videos
- Collect WEcoins in your WE Bank for attending WE Events, utilizing WE amenities & logging healthy behaviors
- View the WE Calendar of Events for each day
Got WEcoin? Trade them in for gift cards/experiences & swag at the WE store! Items will be added and removed throughout the year.