Jim Hudziak, MD is the Creator and Director of the UVM Wellness Environment (WE). He is also the creator of WEmentors, part of the WE Relate pillar of wellness at the UVM Wellness Environment. In addition, in his role as Chief of Child Psychiatry and Director of the Vermont Center for Children, Youth, and Families at UVM College of Medicine and Medical Center, Jim has also created a new way to help children and families, The Vermont Family Based Approach a novel health promotion program based on the same pillars of wellness emphasized in WE. The approaches of WE have been applied with great success even in the face of great adversity.
Central Campus Residence Hall - 107
- B.S., St. John's University, Collegeville, MN
- M.D., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Intern in Psychiatry, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Resident in Psychiatry, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Fellow in Child Psychiatry, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- COMU 001: Healthy Brains, Healthy Bodies