Here's what to do next:
- Wear a mask at all times when you are around others and stay at least 6 feet from others as much as you possibly can.
- Now, contact Student Health Services. If you’ve tested yourself and we are open, give us a call at 802-656-3350. We’re open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Why call Student Health Services? We can talk to you about symptoms and how to keep yourself separate from others to protect those around you.
- If you are an on-campus student we will help coordinate where you will spend your isolation time, whether that is back home or in the isolation residential hall on campus.
- If you need to have a visit with one of our providers, we can schedule an appointment for you.
- Since you will need to not attend in person classes for a period of time, we will notify your dean’s office and your professors will be informed of a need for academic flexibility for attending in person classes.