Effective July 16, 2021 all students entering or returning in fall 2021 are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Over 84% of eligible Vermonters have been vaccinated and we encourage all faculty and staff to get vaccinated. Questions about the vaccine requirement? See these FAQs. Vaccine information must be submitted to mywellbeing.uvm.edu by August 1.
Every vaccine counts
In the spirit of giving back, for every student vaccination card collected before August 1, select members of the UVM Foundation Board will donate $3.00 to Rally Cat’s Cupboard (UVM’s student-run, on-campus food pantry). If every student submits their card, we could raise over $30,000 for this incredible organization.
Here are the four simple steps to share your COVID vaccine information.
- Log in using your NetID to https://mywellbeing.uvm.edu
- Click the “Enter My COVID-19 Vaccination Information” button on the main screen.
- Click “Upload” to add a picture/image/pdf of your COVID-19 vaccination documentation (required).
- Enter dates for each dose and choose the vaccine name from the drop-down list, then click “Done".
- If you haven’t received your final dose, enter your first dose and return to https://mywellbeing.uvm.edu to update the form when it’s completed.
- If you haven’t received any doses and have an appointment scheduled, enter today’s date on the vaccine form and choose “Scheduled” from the vaccine drop-down list.
Students who require an exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination for either medical or religious reasons must complete this form (pdf) by August 1. Any student registered in a fully remote schedule and living outside of Chittenden County in the State of Vermont or outside of Vermont may request an exemption and must complete this form (pdf) by August 1. Students returning in the fall who are not fully vaccinated are required to test every seven days and wear masks indoors on campus.
While Vermont has reached the 80% vaccination goal set by Governor Scott, allowing our state to fully reopen, it’s important to note that public health mitigation measures—including testing—need to remain in place for those in our community who are not yet fully vaccinated. Any student who is not fully vaccinated who is required to test over the summer must continue to test every seven days.
We're all eagerly anticipating the return in fall to our vibrant campus culture and in-person time together. See Current COVID Policies for processes and plans as we move toward returning to full in-person operations in August.