All students at all levels (undergraduate, graduate, medical, and non-degree) are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Questions about the vaccine requirement? See these FAQs. Vaccine information must be submitted to mywellbeing.uvm.edu. The deadline for winter session is Wednesday, December 15, 2021. The deadline for spring semester 2022 is Wednesday, January 12, 2022.
Universal COVID-19 Booster Program
Everyone 18+ eligible and encouraged to get COVID-19 booster shots
Governor Phil Scott recently announced Universal Booster Program for COVID-19 vaccinations. Every Vermonter, including students from other states and countries, over the age of 18 are eligible to get a booster. Anyone who has received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is eligible two months after their first dose. Individuals who received a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine are eligible six months after completing their initial vaccination. Register for booster doses at healthvermont.gov/myvaccine or by calling 855-722-7878.
When scheduling your vaccine or booster shot, consider the potential side effects to avoid possibly impacting work or classes and exams.
You can get COVID-19 vaccines and boosters at UVMMC. Book your appointment to be vaccinated through UVMMC.
- 1 of 2
Here are the four simple steps to share your COVID vaccine information.
- Log in using your NetID to https://mywellbeing.uvm.edu
- Click the “Enter My COVID-19 Vaccination Information” button on the main screen.
- Click “Upload” to add a picture/image/pdf of your COVID-19 vaccination documentation (required).
- Enter dates for each dose and choose the vaccine name from the drop-down list, then click “Done".
- If you haven’t received your final dose, enter your first dose and return to https://mywellbeing.uvm.edu to update the form when it’s completed.
- If you haven’t received any doses and have an appointment scheduled, enter today’s date on the vaccine form and choose “Scheduled” from the vaccine drop-down list.
Students who require an exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination for either medical or religious reasons must complete this form (pdf). The deadline to submit an exemption for winter session is Wednesday, December 15, 2021. The deadline for spring semester 2022 is Wednesday, January 12, 2022. Any student registered in a fully remote schedule and living outside of Chittenden County in the State of Vermont or outside of Vermont may request an exemption and must complete this form (pdf) by the deadline dates above. Students who are not fully vaccinated are required to test every seven days and wear masks indoors on campus even if UVM does not require masks indoors.
See Current COVID Policies for additional information related to UVM’s COVID-19.
Phone: 802-656-1010 (please leave a message and we will return your call within 24 hours)