The CoVerified app lets you schedule COVID-19 tests and receive results. It is also the app that faculty and staff use to schedule routine COVID-19 tests.
The CoVerified app is linked to your UVM account; you will log in using your UVM Net ID and password.
Do not use the CoVerified app to report contacts. UVM community members who test positive for COVID-19 through the UVM Testing Center will be contacted by Student Health Services to initiate contact tracing. For those who tested elsewhere (i.e., through your primary care provider's office, at a state testing site), contact tracing is initiated by contact tracers outside of UVM.
Scheduling an Appointment
On the CoVerified app, you can quickly schedule your next appointment by completing the following steps:
- Select the “Testing” tab at the bottom of your screen
- Select the “+” icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Select the location “Davis Student Center”
- Select a date
- Select a Time Slot. If you do not see any available time slots the center is either closed on the date you selected or all the time slots for that date have been taken already
- Select "Submit"
Receiving Your Testing Results
On the CoVerified app, you can view your testing results 24-48 hours after your most recent appointment by completing the following steps:
- Select the “Records” tab at the bottom of your screen
- Make sure "COVID-19 Test" is selected, the first (leftmost) upper bar
- Your result will be listed - click a date for more details
- View your test results!
If you receive a positive or inconclusive test result, you will be contacted by Student Health Services within 24-48 hours of receiving your test results. If you are having issues with viewing your test results, you can call Student Health Services at (802) 656-3350.
Positive results will be communicated to the student, faculty, or staff member by the UVM Student Health Center. Information about leave options for employees is available through the Human Resource Services COVID-19 Information page.
CoVerified Restricted Status
If your CoVerified app lists your status as “Restricted,” please select the “Why am I restricted?” button to find out more about it.
It is ok to have a restricted status. The restricted status can be change by submitting a daily health screening. For the Fall 2021 students are not required to complete a daily health screening.
CoVerified Common Issues and Solutions
If you are having issues logging in to the CoVerified app, please try the following steps:
- Make sure your log-in information is correct, (Firstname.Lastname@uvm.edu)
- Make sure the CoVerified app is updated to the most recent version
- Delete and reinstall the CoVerified app
- Use the browser version of CoVerified
If none of these steps resolved your issue, please contact the ETS Tech Team at (802) 656-2604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.