Thanksgiving Recess-November 22, 2021-November 26, 2021 & Semester Break-December 20, 2021-January 14, 2022.
Parking rules and regulations remain in effect during both break periods listed above with the exception of the University’s Adminstrative Holiday schedule. Time and location restrictions may be modified, but all motor vehicles must continue to display a valid parking permit during dates above.
Leaving a Motor Vehicle on Campus While Away.
• With the exception of employees residing in campus housing, faculty/staff are not allowed overnight parking unless authorized in advance by the University, usually for University business travel. Vehicles parked overnight without authorization may be towed without notice. Temporary exceptions may be granted only upon request. Please email parking @uvm.edu or call 802-656-8686.
• Reminder, the upper deck of the facility is posted as closed to overnight parking from Nov. 15th through April 1st. If you reside in campus housing and need to leave your motor vehicle parked while you are away, it must have a valid permit and be parked within the interior levels of the Gutterson Garage to allow for snow removal and maintenance.
Daily Parking Needs.
• During the dates listed at the top of this page, all valid permits will be allowed parking in all campus parking lots.
• Please watch for signs and your UVM email indicating lot closures, snow removal and maintenance and park accordingly.
• Employees may park in the pay-by-app/visitor spaces by payment during restricted hours.
• Motorist assistance, motor vehicle jump-starts and lock-outs if parked on campus, will be available by calling Parking Services at 802-656-8686 during business hours, Mon-Thurs from 7:30 am-4:00 pm and until 3:00 pm on Fridays. Please call Police Services at 802-343-8735 after hours and Administrative Holidays.
Note: Thanksgiving Break exceptions end with rules and regulations back in effect on the first day of classes, November 29, 2021. Semester Break exceptions end with rules and regulations back in effect on the first day of classes January 18, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (802)656-8686 or email@example.com.