Spring Break - Saturday, March 11th- Sunday, March 19th
Parking regulations remain in effect during the spring break. Time and location restrictions may be modified, but all motor vehicles must have a valid permit during the period listed at the top of this page.
Campus Area Transportation System (UVM CATS) Shuttle Information.
• Click here to see modified schedules and special destinations provided by the campus shuttle system just prior to and during this period.
Leaving a Bicycle on Campus While Away.
• If you have a bicycle on campus, please consider taking it home with you over the break, or if leaving it on campus, please secure it appropriately in one of the indoor bike rooms. Bikes left outdoors on campus may impede snow removal, are subject to undue wear and tear from winter weather conditions and are often vulnerable to theft.
Residential Hall Students & Employees Who Live on Campus--Leaving a Motor Vehicle on Campus While Away.
• The upper deck above the Gutterson Garage is closed to overnight parking from 11:00 pm-7:00 am, November 15th through April 1st. To allow for snow removal and maintenance, do not leave your vehicle parked in its assigned residential area. Vehicles with valid residential permits of any color designation must park within the interior levels of the Garage during the periods listed at the top of this page. Vehicles left on campus in Residential Lots are subject to towing without notice.
Student Commuters & Commuting Employees-- Leaving a Motor Vehicle on Campus If Away is Not Allowed Without Proper Authorization.
• Student Commuters and employees with valid permits are not allowed overnight parking unless authorized in advance by the University. Exceptions may be made for an additional rate by contacting University Parking Services.
Daily Parking Needs for Employees and Students During the Break
• During the dates listed at the top of this page, all valid permits will be allowed parking in all campus parking lots, except the Beaumont Lot (seen in yellow here).
• Please watch for signs and your UVM email indicating lot closures, snow removal and maintenance and park accordingly.
• Students may park in the pay-by-app/visitor spaces by payment during restricted hours.
• Motorist assistance, motor vehicle jump-starts and lockouts if parked on campus, will be available by calling Parking Services at 802-656-8686 during business hours, Mon-Thurs from 7:30 am-4:00 pm and until 3:00 pm on Fridays. Please call Spillane’s at 802-863-7900 after hours and Administrative Holidays. We urge you to remind the technician there will be no charge to you for a jump-start or vehicle lock-out if the service is rendered on campus.
Note: Spring Break exceptions end with rules and regulations back in effect on March 20th, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (802) 656-8686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.