8/13/2020: Update on purchased permits: resident student permits will be sent by campus mail to current campus addresses; student commuter permits will be sent to current off-campus residences via USPS.
Sophomore, Junior, and Senior students residing on campus: See below initial changes and updates related to parking for the upcoming academic year. Stay tuned to your email and our website as new information may be added as conditions evolve.
• All permit applicants must complete the Parking Course & Submit certificate of completion: https://www.uvm.edu/transportation/required-parking-permit-course
• 2020-2021 on-campus Residential Student Permits will be available for online purchase on Monday, August 10th at 11:00 am. On-campus permits will be sold on a first-come, first served basis. Note the supply is limited.
• On-campus Residential Student parking may not be directly adjacent to your residential hall as parking is limited. Please note changes to residential permits; South campus (Redstone, Athletic, University-Heights, and the Living & Learning Complex) is now only Residential Red. North campus (Trinity, Jeanne Mance) remains Residential Purple, and central campus (Converse, CCRH) remains Residential Black.
• Off-Site Residential Student parking permits for 351 Pine Street are available now at a lower rate than on-campus parking.
• Note the Off-Site lot will not have access via UVM shuttle and will only be open from 7:00am-7:00pm M-F. The lot will be locked during nights and weekends. For additional details, please refer to the lot/permit instructions.