Your Resident Red Parking Permit allows you to park:
- In any lot designated "Resident Red" lots on signs at the entrances of lots (Redstone and Athletic Campuses);
- In any lot designated "Faculty/Staff" weekends and business days between 6:00pm and 7:00am (you must move your car before 7:00am on a business day to avoid getting a citation)
Your Resident Red parking permit does NOT allow you to park:
- In residential lots posted as "restricted to other residential permits at all times" (enforced 24/7, INCLUDING WEEKENDS)
- In any lot designated "Faculty/Staff" business days between 7:00am and 6:00pm
- In any "Pay By App" area, including Gutterson Garage, Jeffords Visitor Lot, and College Street Visitor Lot regardless of payment during enforcement times;
- In Gutterson Garage, during restricted times (7:00am - 3:30pm, weekdays)
Winter Parking Policy Reminder: No overnight parking on the top deck of the Gutterson garage between 11:00pm and 7:00am from November 15 through April 1. Check for posted "Lot Closing" signs indicating partial lot closure due to special events.
PLEASE NOTE: Students are not eligible to use the Pay by App areas at Gutterson Garage, Jeffords Visitor Lot, or College Street Visitor Lot as they are designated for visitor parking ONLY. Permits are not valid in Pay by App areas. Please see "Short Term Pay by App Parking At a Glance" from the menu above.