All vehicles parked on campus must display a valid permit. If you believe the permit assigned to you has been lost or stolen, you are required to inform us and obtain a replacement permit.

What You Do:

To report a permit lost or stolen please fill out the form.  Please indicate on the form how you would like to pay the $10 fee and obtain your replacement permit. Please keep under consideration you will be liable for any Courtesy Notices and violations incurred due to not displaying a valid permit during this time period, so please pick the option that will minimize the impact of not displaying a permit.

You are also welcome to stop by the TPS office to fill out a form and immediately pay for and pick up your replacement permit.   

What We Do:

We will mark the permit as invalid. The completed form (with your electronic signature) allows us to take legal action against anyone found using the reported permit.

Refer questions to: (Link opens in new window)