Permits must correspond with the lot restrictions as posted.
Your Commuter Evening (Gold) Parking Permit allows you to park:
- BEFORE 9 AM or AFTER 1 PM, Within both the interior and exterior parking areas of the Gutterson Parking Garage on the Athletic Campus at 112 Spear Street.
- BEFORE 9 AM or AFTER 1 PM, In the area posted “Any Daytime Permit” in the Catamount West Lot at 280 East Avenue. Note there is no campus shuttle service from this lot.
- In lots posted as Faculty/Staff starting at 3:30pm. This never includes lots in student residential areas posted as “Residential Parking.”
Your Commuter Evening (Gold) Parking Permit does NOT allow you to park:
- In any campus lot between 9 am and 1 pm.
- In a Pay-by-App/Parkmobile signed space without payment and proper eligibility. Permits do not supersede payment in paid parking areas..
- In any residential lot, at any time.
Winter Parking Policy Reminder: No overnight parking on the top deck of the Gutterson garage between 11:00pm and 7:00am from November 15 through April 1. Check for posted "Lot Closing" signs indicating partial lot closure due to special events.
Pay-by-App/Parkmobile payment is acceptable for short-term parking for student in spaces with ONLY green and yellow labeled Parkmobile signs. See Pay-by-App web page for more information and pictures of student-appropriate Parkmobile signs/spaces. Citations may result if students utilize Parkmobile spaces that are designated for visitors/staff!