Summer 2022 Student Transportation & Parking Guidance May 16, 2022 through August 22, 2022:
Campus parking rules and regulations remain in effect. Time and location restrictions may be modified, but all motor vehicles must be registered for campus parking. Please refer to the campus parking map for lot names and locations.Watch for signs throughout campus this summer indicating temporary lot closures due to maintenance & construction. Note: There may be times when parking is unavailable due to campus events. Please stay tuned for updated maps and lot details.
Campus Area Transportation System (UVM CATS) Shuttle Information.
• Click here to see modified schedules provided by the campus shuttle system during this period.
Alternative Transportation Modes.
• In many circumstances, parking a motor vehicle on campus may not be necessary. Click here for options.
Ok, I need to park a motor vehicle. How do I register it for campus parking?
• Registration alternative (summer session only): Students who opt not to register a vehicle for campus parking during the summer must pay for their parking through the Parkmobile pay-by-app system and park in designated, posted spaces in the Jeffords Lot, on the upper deck of the Gutterson parking structure, or the College Street Visitor’s Lot. Parkmobile spaces are posted with signs located at the front of the space. All other spaces in these lots are by permit only and may not be used as paid parking.
• Parking Permit Registration: Note your state license plate submitted in the online application will be your campus parking permit. A digital readout of your plate alerts our staff of your assigned parking area. No more permit mailings, office visits, plastic hangtags or stickers cluttering your vehicle or our landfills. Every operator must ensure all vehicle information, including your license plate number, is entered accurately. No spaces, hyphens, punctuation or symbols between letters and numbers. All letters and numbers must be included whether horizontal or stacked vertically. You must notify Parking Services of any changes in your motor vehicle information during the period in which your permit remains valid.
• An office visit may not be necessary, but you are always welcome. Campus motor vehicle registration is done online here. Questions or concerns may be emailed to email@example.com or by calling us at 802-656-8686, Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am-4:00 pm and Friday’s until 3:00 pm.
I have registered my vehicle for Summer Commuter or Summer Resident Parking: Where do I park?
Watch for signs throughout campus this summer indicating temporary lot closure due to maintenance & construction.
• Interior or exterior levels of the Gutterson Garage on the Athletic Campus. Note...The Parkmobile pay-by-app spaces on the upper deck require payment during restricted hours as posted. Permits are not valid in lieu of payment at anytime.
• Within Residential lots on the Athletic, Redstone and Trinity Campuses. Signs at or adjacent to the entrance to these lots indicate the word Resident.
- Jeanne Mance Lot after May 31, 2022
• In Faculty/Staff Lots on the main campus after 3:30 pm and weekends.
Converse Lot/Central Campus--Take Notice: During the summer period, this lot is available only to eligible Converse permits and Employee Green permit holders. Other Resident permit types and commuters are not allowed in the lot until after 3:30 pm and weekends. *Note: There may be times when parking is unavailable due to campus events.