All eligible First Year students who plan to commute, Commuter & Residential Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate students, please see information related to upcoming sales dates. Stay tuned to your University email and our website as new information will be added prior to the beginning of the semester.
Parking Permits Go Virtual! Note permits will no longer be mailed nor will most office visits be necessary. Your permit will be issued to you electronically with the license plate of your registered vehicle serving as the key identifier for your assigned campus parking privileges. Refer to the above link for more information and ensure all motor vehicle information is entered accurately at point of sale.
Prerequisite Course! All permit applicants must complete this course & submit a Certificate of Completion. You may complete this at any time but please have a copy handy to attach to your online application when purchasing your permit.
COMMUTER STUDENT PERMIT SALES
- 2021-2022 student Commuter Brown and Commuter Evening permits will be available for online pre-order on July 15, 2021, but will not become active until August 20, 2021. Commuter students needing a permit prior to this date may purchase a Summer Commuter permit online .
ON CAMPUS STUDENT RESIDENT PERMIT SALES
- 2021-2022 on-campus Residential Student Permits will be available for online purchase in the first half of August 2021. On-campus permits will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Note the supply is limited. Please stay tuned to our website and your University email for further information as it becomes available.
- On-campus Residential Student parking may not be directly adjacent to your residential hall as parking is limited. Please note changes to residential permits; South campus (Redstone, Athletic, University-Heights, and the Living & Learning Complex) is now only Residential Red. North campus (Trinity, Jeanne Mance) remains Residential Purple, and central campus (Converse, CCRH) remains Residential Black.
- Note Residential Permits will be restricted from parking in the Gutterson Garage and its surface areas in accordance with pre-pandemic procedures.
• Refer to Student Parking for additional details.