This is a companion resource page to Mieko A. Ozeki's webinar, "Project Management Toolkit for Environmental Leaders: Organizational Strategies for Long-Term Sanity", presented on January 11, 2012 and hosted by the Environmental Leadership Program.
If you find these resources and/or the webinar helpful, please consider donating $1 or whatever amount you feel comfortable contributing to ELP, the webinar host, at:
- Buzan, T. (1996). The Mind Map Book.
- Fried, J. and Hansson, D. (2010). Rework.
- Video of Jason Fried presenting at TEDTalks on "Why Work Doesn't Happen at Work"
- Horine, G. M. (2005). Absolute Beginner's Guide to Project Management.
- Nast, J (2006). Idea Mapping: How to Access Your Hidden Brain Power, Learn Faster, Remember More, and Achieve Success in Business.
Group Dynamics Exercise
The Marshmallow Challenge: http://marshmallowchallenge.com/
Tom Wujec's TED Talk on the Marshmallow Challenge, "Build a Tower, Build a Team":
Project Management Services and Software
- A list and comparison of project management software from Wikipedia can found at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_project_management_software
- Review of project management services and features to look out for when shopping for a service: http://www.projectmanagementsoftware.com/
Other Project Management Frameworks:
Articles on Agile Project Management by Jack Ricchiuto:
- The Power of Agile Project Management
- Organizing For Uncertainty: The Principles, Practices, and Payoffs of a Rich Agile Model for the Organization of Work
- The Wisdom of Agile Strategy
Project Managing with Google Apps (shortlist):