This year Earth Week runs from April 22-28 2019. This year’s theme is Points of Intervention so we’re looking for events incorporate at least one of the five points. Please submit your program HERE. All event details must be solidified before submitting the form (date, time location, etc). Below are some details about the form and your submission:
- Call for programs submissions are due by Friday, March 8th. If your submission is not received, your event cannot be included on any print materials for Earth Week.
- Submitting your event does not automatically include it in our list of Earth Week events. Submissions will be reviewed by the committee based on the criterial outlined in the form.
- Do you need a poster? Please fill out a marketing request two weeks prior to when you want them printed. The Student Life Marketing Assistants will make the posters, but your groups is responsible for printing and distributing them.
- Your organization is responsible for booking space. If you’re looking for a space and can’t find anything, I have already reserved several rooms which can be found here. This also shows the events already planned so we can avoid over-programming. If you would like a space, please email email@example.com once you’ve submitted the call for programs submission form.
- NEW this year- you can sign up for the Farmer’s Market or the Repair/Reuse Fair on the call for programs submission form!
After we close the form, we’ll review all submissions over Spring Break. Please check your email the week following in case I have any follow up questions. Accepted requests will be printed on all Earth Week materials and added to the UVM Bored calendar. Beyond those two things, your organization is responsible for all marketing (event posters, social media, etc).