MTAs are needed for both incoming and outgoing materials.  Such research materials and tools can include, transgenic animals, cell lines, cultures, proteins, human or animal DNA, nucleotides, or chemical compounds including compounds from pharmaceutical companies.

All Material Transfer Agreements (outgoing and incoming) are processed and approved by:

UVM Innovations
MTA Email Contact:

University of Vermont
Given Building, Room E201
89 Beaumont Avenue
Burlington VT 05405


Updated 06/21/19