Rosaura J. Chapina, PhD student in the University of Vermont (UVM) Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, was selected as the Co-Chair Elect for the graduate student association of the Global Lake Ecological Observatory Network (GLEON) in May 2020.
Forestry major Maria Emanuelli ’20 took advantage of academic and experiential learning in the Rubenstein School and career networking connections through the Society of American Foresters. She will start in an entry level position with the U.S. Forest Service after graduation.
Reilly Becchina ’20, a senior Wildlife and Fisheries Biology major in the University of Vermont (UVM) Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, recently became a Fulbright Research Grant Selectee for her work in Mongolia studying marmots, and she plans to continue researching human-wildlife interactions.
- Jordan Luff Awarded for Student Leadership by Society of American Foresters
- Above and Beyond
- Gina Fiorile Recognized as Global “30 Under 30” by Leading Environmental Education Association
- Vermonter Kristen Switzer Finds Her Future in Environmental Research
- Mike Perrin Shapes His Environmental Studies Major to Cultivate a Conservation Career
- Diana Gurvich Takes Forestry Major in Many Interesting Directions
- Emily Bogan Pinpoints Her Interest in Environmental Education Through Experiential Learning Opportunities
- Graduate Student Wins Scholarship with Essay on Poop, Guts, Molecular Genetics
- Banking For Change: Gund Alum Joins World Bank
- Kunal Palawat Makes Change Happen Through Environmental Research and Student Engagement