Kevin Ostrander ’20, a junior in UVM’s Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, is accumulating research and work experience through exciting opportunities studying western game birds and leading career-building activities for other undergraduates.
Jordan Luff, a first-year master’s student in the University of Vermont Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, received a national Society of American Foresters (SAF) award honoring his role as a student leader in the field of forestry.
I stood at the entrance of the UVM Davis Center’s Grand Maple Ballroom and watched as people filed in to the 2018 UVM Rally for Climate Action. With most of the 300 seats already filled, newcomers lined up along the wall and sat in empty floor space. I turned as Senator Bernie Sanders walked into the room, and the audience erupted into applause and cheering.
- From Student to Staff: Caylin McKee Grows with UVM Campus Sustainability
- Student Invited by White House for Third Speaking Engagement on Climate Change
- UVM Grad Student Wins Switzer Environmental Fellowship
- Jessica Mailhot Portrays Passion for Birds, Research and Art: Environmental Sciences Degree
- Jacqueline Cardoza Digs Deeper into Environmental Health: Environmental Studies Degree
- Rubenstein School Student Takes Playing in the Sandbox to New Heights
- Grad Student, Alumni Win Top Research Prize
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 2