Forestry major Maria Emanuelli ’20 took advantage of academic and experiential learning in the Rubenstein School and career networking connections through the Society of American Foresters. She will start in an entry level position with the U.S. Forest Service after graduation.
Reilly Becchina ’20, a senior Wildlife and Fisheries Biology major in the University of Vermont (UVM) Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, recently became a Fulbright Research Grant Selectee for her work in Mongolia studying marmots, and she plans to continue researching human-wildlife interactions.
Senior Nisha Nadkarni ’20, is an Environmental Sciences major in the University of Vermont (UVM) Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources. She combined her academic work with her interests in community development and water quality to engage with local residents to improve stormwater quality in the Lake Champlain watershed.
- Kate Wettergreen Takes on Environmental Leadership Roles
- Forestry Student Brenna Christensen Serves as Teacher and Role Model
- Undergraduate Ben Church Takes a Leadership Role in Forestry
- Graduate Lauren Masters Pursues Career in Sustainable Business Management
- Hannah Lachance, a 2020 Finalist for Sea Grant’s Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship
- Lianne Parmalee Pursues Lifelong Passion for Water to a Post-Graduation Job
- UVM Junior Jillian Scannell Named Truman Scholar
- First-Generation College Student Chris Lampart Forges His Dream Career
- Wildlife Major Kevin Ostrander Makes Career Experiences Happen
- Jordan Luff Awarded for Student Leadership by Society of American Foresters
- 1 of 3
- next ›