Junior Environmental Studies major Jillian Scannell has been named a 2019 Harry S. Truman Scholar, one of only 62 college junior-year students in the country to win the highly competitive national award.
Wildlife and Fisheries Biology senior Christopher Lampart ‘19 blew into my office as though on a gust of wind. Wearing a well-worn state of Vermont Fish and Wildlife Department baseball cap and a woodsy beard, he landed in a chair and shared his story.
Kevin Ostrander ’20, a junior in UVM’s Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, is accumulating research and work experience through exciting opportunities studying western game birds and leading career-building activities for other undergraduates.
- Jordan Luff Awarded for Student Leadership by Society of American Foresters
- Above and Beyond
- Gina Fiorile Recognized as Global “30 Under 30” by Leading Environmental Education Association
- Vermonter Kristen Switzer Finds Her Future in Environmental Research
- Diana Gurvich Takes Forestry Major in Many Interesting Directions
- Emily Bogan Pinpoints Her Interest in Environmental Education Through Experiential Learning Opportunities
- Graduate Student Wins Scholarship with Essay on Poop, Guts, Molecular Genetics
- Banking For Change: Gund Alum Joins World Bank
- Kunal Palawat Makes Change Happen Through Environmental Research and Student Engagement
- Graduate Student Receives Full Scholarship to iDiv Summer School in Germany
- 1 of 2
- next ›