Kevin Ostrander ’20, a junior in UVM’s Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, is accumulating research and work experience through exciting opportunities studying western game birds and leading career-building activities for other undergraduates.
Jordan Luff, a first-year master’s student in the University of Vermont Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, received a national Society of American Foresters (SAF) award honoring his role as a student leader in the field of forestry.
I stood at the entrance of the UVM Davis Center’s Grand Maple Ballroom and watched as people filed in to the 2018 UVM Rally for Climate Action. With most of the 300 seats already filled, newcomers lined up along the wall and sat in empty floor space. I turned as Senator Bernie Sanders walked into the room, and the audience erupted into applause and cheering.
- Gina Fiorile Recognized as Global “30 Under 30” by Leading Environmental Education Association
- Vermonter Kristen Switzer Finds Her Future in Environmental Research
- Diana Gurvich Takes Forestry Major in Many Interesting Directions
- Emily Bogan Pinpoints Her Interest in Environmental Education Through Experiential Learning Opportunities
- Graduate Student Wins Scholarship with Essay on Poop, Guts, Molecular Genetics
- Banking For Change: Gund Alum Joins World Bank
- Kunal Palawat Makes Change Happen Through Environmental Research and Student Engagement
- Graduate Student Receives Full Scholarship to iDiv Summer School in Germany
- Katlyn Williard Seeks a Path in Pursuit of Her Dream Job with U.S. Forest Service
- Caitlin Drasher Enriches Her Wildlife Skills Through Volunteer and Research Experience
- 1 of 2
- next ›