Senior Olivia Lopez ‘21, from North Andover, Massachusetts, came to the University of Vermont (UVM) as an Environmental Sciences major, added a double major in Forestry, and became a leader for environmental sustainability and inclusion across campus.
During her sophomore year in the Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, she was required to...
“I have always been interested in climate change work and feel it is an important ecological problem to which I would like to contribute through research,” said University of Vermont senior Olivia Vought ‘21, an Environmental Sciences major in the Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources.
University of Vermont senior Andrew Romano ’21 has a mantra. “Everything and everyone outdoors,” he says. “I’d like to help close the gap between less represented People of Color and White-dominated participation in outdoor recreation.”
- Rosaura Chapina Will Lead Student Association for Global Lakes Network
- Forestry Senior Maria Emanuelli Hired by U.S. Forest Service
- Fulbright Awardee Reilly Becchina Continues Wildlife Research in Mongolia
- Nisha Nadkarni Integrates Community Engagement and Watershed Science
- Kate Wettergreen Takes on Environmental Leadership Roles
- Forestry Student Brenna Christensen Serves as Teacher and Role Model
- Undergraduate Ben Church Takes a Leadership Role in Forestry
- Graduate Lauren Masters Pursues Career in Sustainable Business Management
- Hannah Lachance, a 2020 Finalist for Sea Grant’s Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship
- Lianne Parmalee Pursues Lifelong Passion for Water to a Post-Graduation Job
- 1 of 4
- next ›