- Submit the documents listed below, by email, to Meghan.Young@uvm.edu
- Letter of interest - Explain your internship, how it connects to your major and/or career ideas and how this funding would benefit you and your experience.
- Budget - Articulate how much funding you are requesting and how it will be spent: rent, food, travel costs, research costs, etc. (Money awarded cannot be "salary" but can pay for things such as rent or food that salary would normally cover.)
- Obtain Credit - Internship credit needs to be arranged PRIOR to the start of an internship. Please follow the steps below. Contact Meghan.Young@uvm.edu if you have further questions.
- Review these Rubenstein School Internship and Research Guidelines (PDF).
- Review this information on Academic Deliverables by Credit (PDF).
- After reviewing the above documents, please fill out this Experiential Learning Plan.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis for fall, spring and summer.
- Selected students will be awarded up to $1,000 during an academic semester or up to $2,500 during the summer, based on the strength of applications and the availability of funds.
- Students in the Rubenstein School who will be earning credit for their internship are eligible to apply.
- Priority will be given to Rubenstein School students in their first or second year.
Questions? Contact Meghan Young, Meghan.Young@uvm.edu, Aiken 219