Are you a Rubenstein student pursuing an unpaid or underpaid, credit-bearing internship or research experience? Do you want to apply for funding to support you in that work? If yes, consider submitting an application to the Rubenstein School Internship Fund which made possible by multiple donors who support student experiential learning within the Rubenstein School.
Submit the documents listed below, by email, to Meghan.Young@uvm.edu
- Resume - please submit most updated resume
- Letter of interest - Explain your internship, how it connects to your major and/or career ideas and how this funding would benefit you and your experience.
- Budget - Articulate how much funding you are requesting and how it will be spent with a basic budget breakdown: rent, food, travel costs, research costs, etc. (Money awarded cannot be "salary" but can pay for things such as rent or food that salary would normally cover.)
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis for fall, spring and summer.
- Selected students will be awarded up to $1,500 during an academic semester or up to $3,000 during the summer, based on the strength of applications and the availability of funds.
- Students in the Rubenstein School who will be earning credit for their internship are eligible to apply.
- Priority will be given to Rubenstein School students in their first or second year.
Questions? Contact Meghan Young, Meghan.Young@uvm.edu, Aiken 219