Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assure that all graduation requirements are met. You should read and follow the catalogue carefully and meet regularly with your advisor. If you have questions about requirements, you should promptly consult your advisor.

Intent to Graduate–Junior Records Check: Before the beginning of your senior year (when you are in your sixth semester or when you have earned more than 80 total credits), you will need to complete the Intent to Graduate—Junior Records Check form (below). You will need to schedule a time to meet with your academic advisor to review and fill out the form together. The submission of this form MUST come from your faculty advisor.

On the Intent to Graduate—Junior Records Check form you and your advisor will indicate the courses remaining to be completed for your degree and when you intend to graduate. It is extremely important that you and your advisor carefully complete this form — it is used by the Dean's Office to certify that all your requirements have been completed and you are eligible to graduate.

Intent to Graduate—Junior Records Check form