RPO would like to congratulate Abbey Dattilio for being selected as a recipient of the 2023 President’s Our Common Ground Award! The award recognizes University of Vermont staff members who exemplify the qualities of the University of Vermont’s Our Common Ground, the statement of aspirations and shared values of our community: Respect, Integrity, Innovation, Openness, Justice...
IACUC Membership Updates
Please join me in congratulating Dr. Benedek Erdos in his new role as IACUC Chair beginning July 1st! Dr. Erdos is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pharmacology and has been with the committee since 2015. We look forward to working with Dr. Erdos in his new capacity as Chair.
Protocol Amendments and Addressing Clarifications Within the Approved Protocol
Historically, any time a researcher needed to amend their IACUC protocol, the University Veterinarian and the IACUC member would review the currently approved protocol, whether it was in paper format or electronically in InfoEd, to determine if the proposed amendment was appropriate. In the new Click system,
- INSTITUTIONAL ANIMAL CARE AND USE COMMITTEE NEWSLETTER | 12/11/2020
- INSTITUTIONAL ANIMAL CARE AND USE COMMITTEE SEMIANNUAL INSPECTIONS NOTICE | 09/17/2020
- INSTITUTIONAL ANIMAL CARE AND USE COMMITTEE NEWSLETTER | 09/11/2020
- UVMClick-IACUC is Live | 01-03-2020
- UVMClick-IACUC Rollout Update | 11-11-2019
- UVMCLICK-IACUC COUNTDOWN TO GO-LIVE | 10-29-2019
- UVMClick - IACUC Update | 08-30-2019
- INSTITUTIONAL ANIMAL CARE AND USE COMMITTEE NEWSLETTER | 05-22-2019
- INSTITUTIONAL ANIMAL CARE AND USE COMMITTEE NEWSLETTER | 04-03-2018