All students, including employees enrolled in courses, are required to participate in the routine on-campus testing protocol. The only exceptions are as follows:
- Undergraduate students who have elected the at-home option
- Graduate students pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree or a Certificate of Graduate Study who have elected the remote option
- Graduate Students enrolled in internships, practica or field courses that occur outside of Chittenden County. Contact your placement coordinator to see how to qualify
- Continuing and Distance Education Students who have elected the at-home option
- Medical Students enrolled in clinical rotations occurring outside of Chittenden County with no intention of physically visiting the UVM or UVM Medical Center campus(es). Contact Medical Student Services with any questions
- Medical Students enrolled in remote curriculum with no intention of physically visiting the UVM or UVM Medical Center campus(es). Contact Medical Student Services with any questions.
If none of these titles apply to you, you are required to participate in routine on-campus COVID-19 testing. If you do not meet the above requirements, but feel you should be exempt from routine COVID-19 testing, please fill out the request of exemption form.
Temporary Testing Exemption Request
If you know you will miss testing due to travel or extenuating circumstances use this form to request a temporary exemption from routine on-campus COVID-19 testing.
Filling out this form does not result in an automatic exemption from testing.
If you do not qualify for an exemption but would prefer an alternative to testing in the Davis Center for any reason, please contact Student Health Services at (802) 656-3350.