International Students

We offer on-campus housing to all undergraduate international students.

Students with Disabilities

  • Incoming students who require a housing accommodation should contact Student Accessibility Services upon acceptance to UVM. Comprehensive documentation is required and requests should be submitted by June 30 for best consideration.
  • Current students must renew housing accommodation requests each year.

Trans* Students

To help create an inclusive environment for our trans* students, we offer housing options for LGBTQA students looking for safer space or community, such as the LGBTQA Collaborative program available by application.

Gender-inclusive housing is an option for anyone interested in rooming with someone of a different gender. Please contact us for details.

Military Veterans

Veterans who have completed two or more years of documented military service are welcome to live on campus, but are not required to. New-student veterans will automatically receive a housing offer, and transfer students should submit a housing request in myResLife. Interested in living on campus with another veteran? Please contact us. Read about UVM Student Veteran Services.

Non-Traditional Students

  • Who are age 23 or older should fill out an on-campus housing request in myResLife, and can also apply to live in Affiliate Housing.
  • With families can apply to live in Affiliate Housing as well as seek support from the Office of Student and Community Relations.