Are you under age 20? You are required to live on campus for two semesters.
- Requirement is for all new transfer students not yet age 20 by the first day of classes.
- The housing requirement is for two semesters.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR HOUSING AND MEAL PLAN CONTRACT (OPENS IN MAY):
- Activate your UVM NetID after your admittance to UVM.
- After you have paid your acceptance fee, complete a Housing and Meal Plan Contract.
- Contact Student Accessibility Services (SAS) if you need an ADA housing accommodation.
Are you age 20 or older? You may request on-campus housing, but it is not guaranteed.
HOW TO REQUEST ON-CAMPUS HOUSING (students 20+):