Transfer Student Housing for Spring semester 2018 (students arriving in January):
All transfer students are welcome to request on-campus housing, and we guarantee on-campus housing to all transfer students under age 20 by the first day of classes. If you are age 20 or older, you may also request on-campus housing, but is not guaranteed. Either way, we hope you'll consider joining us!
To Request On-Campus Housing:
- Activate your NetID after your admittance to UVM.
- Fill out a housing request in myResLife.
- We will send more information to your UVM email address.
- If you are under age 20, we will offer you housing. If you are 20+, we will offer you housing as space permits.
Transfer Student Housing for 2018-2019:
Starting Fall 2018 all new transfer students under age 20 are required to live on campus.
- Requirement is for all new transfer students not yet age 20 by the first day of classes.
- The housing requirement is for two semesters.
- Since you are required, you will not need to request housing; we will email you a housing and meal plan contract.
Transfer students age 20 or older may request on-campus housing, but is not guaranteed.
To Request On-Campus Housing (students 20+):