New transfer students under age 20 are required to live on campus.
- Requirement is for all new transfer students not yet age 20 by the first day of classes.
- The housing requirement is for two semesters.
- Since you are required to live on campus, you will not need to request housing. Complete the steps below to submit a housing and meal plan contract.
- Activate your UVM NetID after your admittance to UVM.
- After you have paid your acceptance fee, complete a Housing an Meal Plan Contract:
- Log in to myResLife.
- Click on Go to myHousing.
- Under Spring 2019, select 2018-2019 Spring Housing and Meal Plan Contract – Transfer/Exchange Students.
- In early January, watch your UVM email for a message from ResLife with your housing assignment.
Transfer students age 20 or older may request on-campus housing, but it is not guaranteed.
To Request On-Campus Housing (students 20+):