DO YOU NEED TO:
- Stay for break or return early before halls reopen? The flat-rate charge for the week is $150 (sorry, daily rates are not available). Read more about academic breaks and sign up in myHousing.
- Get to the airport, or train station... or get a ride home? Check Transportation and Parking Services or call 802.656.8686 for CATS shuttle schedule and car-pooling information.
PLEASE NOTE: Students found responsible for a conduct violation during a previous break stay may not be eligible to register for a future break stay.
PREPARE YOUR ROOM:
- Take all belongings that you may need (halls are closed until the Sunday after break).
- Remove perishables, dispose of trash, and recycle.
- Set the temperature to 65 or an equivalent setting.
- Unplug all electrical devices except refrigerators and fish tanks.
- Make sure your refrigerator is plugged directly into a wall outlet; otherwise it will be unplugged.
- Close and lock all windows and your door.
- Sign the checksheet on your door.
BE AWARE THAT:
- Our staff will enter all student rooms to verify safety guidelines have been met.
- Policy violations will be documented and referred through the student conduct process.
- Main desks are closed and mail will not be sorted or distributed during break.