- January 19: Arrival for students quarantining with UVM and students cleared for early arrival
- January 22: Arrival for new and mid-year Resident Advisors
- January 24: Arrival for returning Resident Advisors
- January 28: Move-in for students new to UVM in Spring 2021 (first-time, first years and transfers) and students new to UVM in Fall 2020 & new to the residence halls in Spring 2021
- January 28: Quarantine period complete for students quarantining with UVM
- January 30-31: Arrival for students returning to the residence halls not quarantining with UVM
Spring Move-In & Arrival
New students, transfer students, and Fall at-home learners move-in on January 28th. Returning students arrive to campus on January 30th or January 31st.
Step One: Check-in at your Residence Hall
- Check-in at your assigned residence hall main desk between 8AM and 5PM (view campus map and follow directional signs).
- Unpack your vehicle and get settled into your room (guests are not permitted in the residence halls).
Step Two: Complete Day Zero test
- Report to the UVM Testing Center and complete your day zero test. The Testing Center will be open between 9AM – 5PM.
- Monitor and limit your interactions for the next 24 hours, with the exception of picking up meals, until you receive your day zero test results.