DO YOU NEED TO:
- Find a way home? Check your long-distance travel options or call Transportation and Parking Services at 802.656.8686.
- Return just one day early? For your convenience, we offer a one-day-early return option for $50 (as early as 8:00 a.m.). To request an early return for Saturday, March 14, submit an early return request in myHousing by 4:00 p.m. Friday, March 6. GGP students, exchange students whose contracts include spring break, and current RAs will not be charged, but must still sign up for building access / security reasons.
- Stay past noon on March 7 or return more than one day early? You will need to sign up for break housing. The flat-rate charge for the week is $156. Read more about academic breaks and sign up in myHousing by 12:00 noon Friday, March 6.
PLEASE NOTE: Students found responsible for a conduct violation during a previous break stay may not be eligible to register for a future break stay.
PREPARE YOUR ROOM:
- Take all belongings that you may need.
- Remove perishables, dispose of trash, and recycle.
- Set the temperature to 65 or an equivalent setting.
- Unplug all electrical devices except refrigerators and fish tanks.
- Make sure your refrigerator is plugged directly into a wall outlet; otherwise it will be unplugged.
- Close and lock all windows and your door.
- Sign the checksheet on your door.
BE AWARE THAT:
- Our staff will enter all student rooms to verify safety guidelines have been met.
- Policy violations will be documented and referred through the student conduct process.
- Main desks are closed and mail will not be sorted or distributed during break.
RETURNING FROM SPRING BREAK 2020:
- Halls reopen at 8:00 a.m. Sunday, March 15.