The Photo Co-op offers a fully equipped black and white darkroom in a creative and fun environment. Members of all ability levels are welcome.
Intro to Darkroom Spring 2018 Workshops
Intro to Darkroom Workshops meet for three meetings, and cover camera use, film processing, and printing.
- Session I, meets Wednesdays: Feb 7, 14, and 21 - Noon to 2:30 p.m.
Register before or during the first class meeting. Bring $90 in cash or check made out to “UVM.”
The Co-op is equipped to print and process film formats from 35mm to 4x5.
- Large Darkroom with 6 Print Work Stations
- Semi-private Darkroom with 2 Print Work Stations
- Film Loading and Developing Room
- Mat Cutting and Framing Space
- Two Archival Print Washers
- Heat Press
- 32"x42" Logan Mat Cutter
- Membership includes use of facility, all chemistry, individual instruction, workshops/classes, and limted, short-term camera rentals.
- Co-op is open: Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.; weekends 12 noon-5 p.m.
- $90 per semester for UVM staff, students, and their families; and students not affilated with UVM
- $185 per semester for non-UVM, non-student community members
- Cash or checks accepted - payable to UVM
For more information:
- Visit the Living/Learning Photo Co-op at 218 Commons or the Director's Office in 205 Commons Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Contact Ann.Barlow@uvm.edu or 802.656.7787