1. Emergency: Call 911 or UVM Police 802.656.3473
Things that could cause severe bodily harm such as fire, flood, broken sprinkler head, etc.
2. Urgent: Contact your main desk
Things that cannot wait such as no power, no heat or hot water, shattered window, cannot lock door, etc. When halls are open during the semester, regular main desk hours are:
- Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday, and UVM holidays: 12 noon-11 p.m.
- RAs are on duty from 7 p.m.-7 a.m. (RA duty number is listed at each main desk).
3. Computer or Network Issue: 802.656.2604 or UVM Tech Team
For hardware or software support, connectivity issues, and smart TV setup troubleshooting.
4. Routine Maintenance: Submit a Fix-it
Things that can wait a day or two such as broken blinds, clogged drain, furniture issue, light out, etc.
(must have UVM NetID to submit a Fix-It)