for juniors and seniors who want to start adulting.
Prepare for life after college while you enjoy a more flexible living situation.
Working with the Career Center, Office of Student and Community Relations, and other campus and community organizations, students will have the opportunity to gain financial skills (managing credit cards, qualifying for loans and paying bills); connect with neighbors, city government and local organizations dedicated to creating a better Burlington; and develop leadership and professional skills. And, in addition to polishing your resume, you will have the opportunity to job-shadow alumni at organizations like Burton, Google, Harvard Business Review, the San Francisco Museum of Art, WebMD, Rainforest Alliance, NBC, National Geographic, and more!
Experience the new Jeanne Mance.
Join a small, tight-knit community of students from diverse majors, identities, and interests.
- Minutes from the top of Church Street and the Davis Center
- Newly renovated Journey to Independence lounge
- In-hall dining kiosk (Twelve)
- Acces to on-site CarShare
- Guaranteed non-triple room
- Opportunities to interact with UVM alumni, neighbors, local organizations, and city government
- Access to programming specifically geared toward helping you prepare for adulting after UVM
Benefits OF LIVING ON CAMPUS:
- No credit check, no security deposit, no lease to sign, and no need to find a subletter if your housing plans change mid-year
- One charge per semester includes all utilities, internet, and laundry
- Professional staff on call 24/7 to respond to urgent maintenance and health/safety concerns
- All halls fully equipped for fire safety
- Main desk open 10:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m. for lockouts and package pickup
- No more than one prior conduct incident for which you have been found responsible
- Completion of your on-campus housing requirement (if you had one)
Location: Jeanne Mance Hall