for juniors and seniors who want to start adulting.
Prepare for life after college while you enjoy a more flexible living situation.
Our Learning Community collaborates with the Career Center, Office of Student and Community Relations, and UVM Dining. We work together to create learning opportunities for students to connect with their surrounding neighborhood, participate in résumé-building activities and develop leadership and professional skills.
Experience the new Jeanne Mance.
Join a small, tight-knit community of students from diverse majors, identities, and interests.
- 15-minute walk to the Davis Center
- Newly renovated Journey to Independence lounge
- In-hall dining kiosk (Twelve)
- 5 minutes to CarShare car
- Guaranteed non-triple room if you rank JTI first on your contract
- Opportunities to interact with UVM alumni, neighbors, and local organizations
- Access to programming specifically geared toward helping you prepare for adulting after UVM
Benefits OF LIVING ON CAMPUS:
- No credit check, no security deposit, no lease to sign, and no need to find a subletter if your housing plans change mid-year
- One charge per semester includes all utilities, internet, and laundry
- Professional staff on call 24/7 to respond to urgent maintenance and health/safety concerns
- All halls fully equipped for fire safety
- Main desk open 10:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m. for lockouts and package pickup
- No more than one prior conduct incident for which you have been found responsible
- Completion of your on-campus housing requirement (if you had one)
Location: Jeanne Mance Hall