ARRIVING IN AUGUST 2023
YOUR ON-CAMPUS HOUSING TIMELINE:
Please note that these dates are tentative and may be subject to change.
- February 12 through May 5: Access and review your housing and meal plan contract at housing.uvm.edu. Explore Learning Community options and rank preferences on your contract.
- Monday, May 22nd: Check your UVM email for your Learning Community placement and move-in dates.
- June 13th through July 25th: Room selection by learning community (students will have an opportunity to pick their rooms within their assigned learning communities).
- Late July through early August: Virtual ResLife Information Sessions! Check back here or at the Orientation website for dates & times. Session topics:
- The Residential Experience – This session is designed for you to understand what the residential experience for our students will entail.
- Now you know! – Scheduled after housing assignments are released, this session will address commonly asked questions about contacting roommate(s), billing, and more!
- Ready for move-in? – What’s in my room? Can I bring my bike? We know you have questions, join us for helpful information and tips as you prepare for the big day.
- August 3rd - Room assignments and roommates will be released via email notification.
- August 23rd: Move in and Orientation for the following Learning Communities:
- The Honors College
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Leadership & Social Change
- Wellness Environment (WE) - [CCHR floors 7, 6, 5, 4-East]
- August 24th: Move in and Orientation for the following Learning Communities:
- Arts and Creativity
- Cultural Crossroads
- Liberal Arts Scholars Program (LASP)
- Outdoor Experience
- Wellness Environment (WE) - [CCHR floors 4-West, 3, 2]
- Gaming Community