ARRIVING IN AUGUST 2021?
YOUR ON-CAMPUS HOUSING TIMELINE:
- February 8-May 8: Access and review your housing and meal plan contract at housing.uvm.edu. Explore Learning Community options and rank preferences on your contract.
- Friday, May 21: Check your email for your Learning Community placement and specific move-in date. Learning Community placements can also be viewed at housing.uvm.edu.
- June 28 - July 5: Submit a Trading Spaces form to request a specific roommate, who has also been assigned to your Learning Community (optional).
- July 15: Check your UVM email for your Trading Spaces outcome (if you submitted one).
- Note: Students who receive a completed Trading Spaces request may receive a change in move-in date.
- August 2: Receive your room and roommate assignment.
- August 26 and 27: Move in to your residence hall during your designated date and attend Orientation. Move-in dates are determined by Learning Community.
- August 26 Move-in: Outdoor Experience, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Honors College, Leadership & Social Change.
- August 27 Move-in: Sustainability, Arts & Creativity, Cultural Crossroads, Liberal Arts Scholars.
- Students in the Wellness Environment will receive their move-in date and time as well as their room and roommate assignment on Thursday, July 15th.