Gender-inclusive housing is intended to provide a more supportive living environment for:
- Students who do not identify with their gender assigned at birth,
- Students whose gender identity and/or gender expression does not conform to the gender binary,
- Students who do not identify with any gender, and
- LGBTQ+ students more broadly, and
- Students who appreciate the learning and growth stemming from experiences with gender diversity.
To request gender-inclusive housing, select it on your housing and meal plan contract. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.