STEP 1: COMPLETE HOUSING AND MEAL PLAN CONTRACT
The 2023-2024 contract will be open February 13 through March 10, 2023 for current students required to live on campus.
Based on the current number of students with a Fall 2023 housing requirement, we are expecting no housing to be available for students who do not have a housing requirement. Students without a housing requirement are encouraged to look for off-campus housing for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Login to housing.uvm.edu
- Click "Login" on the green navigation bar
- Select blue box at bottom: UVM - STUDENT SSO LOGIN
- Enter your UVM NetID and password
- Select“Academic Year Housing Application”
- Then select “2023-2024 Housing & Meal Plan Contract”
- Review General Information and Lifestyle and update as needed. Indicate if you want gender-inclusive housing (optional).
- Review Terms & Conditions.
- Review and update room style preferences.
- Review meal plan options and then select one in the contract (All Access, All Access Plus, Flex Plan, or Retail Points).
- Sign and submit your housing and meal plan contract.
STEP 2: PARTICIPATE IN THE ROOM SELECTION PROCESS
- Shortly before your room selection event, we'll email you information with complete details on how and when to select your room.
- Roommate groups will go first, followed by individual room selection. Order of the groups will be based on class year as determined by completed academic credit.
- Students who have mutually preferenced each other as roommates on their contracts will receive details on how to choose a room together.