2019-2020 Room Selection for current students returning to campus:
- In January, housing and meal plan contracts are offered to all current on-campus students for the following academic year (August 2019-May 2020).
- Preferences for specific Learning Communities are included on the contract.
- After receiving their Learning Community (LC) placement, students can also apply for Enhanced Experiences within their LC.
- All current students who complete a 2019-2020 housing and meal plan contract by January 22 will select their rooms in March.
ROOM SELECTION TIMELINE FOR RETURNING STUDENTS:
- January 4: Housing contract opens
- January 22: Housing contract closes
- January 22: SAS* deadline for housing accommodation requests
- February 4: Learning Community placements released
- February 5: Enhanced Experience applications open
- February 11: Enhanced Experience applications close
- February 22: Enhanced Experience placements released
- March 1-31: Online room selection events
- April 1-May 31: Trading Spaces period
*Student Accessibility Services