Move-in for incoming first-year and new transfer students will be either Wednesday, August 24 or Thursday, August 25. Returning students move in on Sunday, August 28. Check housing.uvm.edu to confirm your scheduled arrival date and time.
Check back frequently for regular updates as more info is available.
1. Pre-Arrival Information
2. During Move-in
3. After Moving In (incoming students)
- Collect your CatCard. Visit the CatCard website to submit your CatCard photo before you arrive to campus.
- Attend your RA Dinner and Circle. Check in with your Resident Advisor (RA) or Orientation Leader (OL) during move-in for more info.
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION
During move-in, you will not need a parking permit to park in the regular spaces of residential lots. To be considerate of others, you must pull up to your residence hall as space allows, load your vehicle, and move to an alternate space away from the building.
- Parking officers will be monitoring to ensure emergency equipment has access through these areas.
- Parking regulations will be enforced as usual in non-residential lots.
- No campus shuttle service will be available during move-in.
MAIL AND PACKAGES
To ensure you retireve your mail and pacages throughout the year, visit our Residence Hall Mailing Address page.
Information about Microfridge Rental will be updated here once finalized.
During move-in (and after), students should submit a fix-it for any maintenance issues or assistance.