The University of Vermont, one of the oldest universities in the USA seeks an exceptional leader to serve as Vice Provost for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and further advance a vital tenet of one of the nation's premier public research universities.
Three candidates will be participating in virtual campus interviews for the position of Vice Provost for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. The culmination of these interviews will be an Open Forum with campus via Teams Live to campus. The dates and times of the Open Forums are listed below.
Candidate materials and Teams Live links will be posted here the day before each Open Forum.
Candidate 1: Tuesday, May 4 and Wednesday, May 5
Amer Ahmed, Ed.D. | Interview Schedule | Cover Letter | Resume | Candidate Statement
Chief Diversity Officer & Interim Executive Director - Diversity, Equity & Inclusion;
Visiting Faculty of Intercultural Studies, Dickinson College
- Student Open Forum: Tuesday, May 4, 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Campus Open Forum: Wednesday, May 5, 9:45 - 10:45 AM
Candidate 1: Feedback Form (available beginning May 4 through May 14)
Candidate 2: Thursday, May 6 and Friday, May 7
- Student Open Forum: Thursday, May 6, 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Campus Open Forum: Friday, May 7, 9:45 - 10:45 AM
Candidate 2: Feedback Form (available beginning May 6 through May 14)
Candidate 3: Tuesday, May 11 and Wednesday, May 12
- Student Open Forum: Tuesday, May 11, 6:00 - 7:00 PM - Participate via Teams Live
- Campus Open Forum: Wednesday, May 12, 9:45 - 10:45 AM - Participate via Team Live
Candidate 3: Feedback Form (available beginning May 11 through May 14)