A monthly gathering with staff and university officials that oversee faculty professional development, to provide up-to-date information on programs and opportunities for career advancement, career-life balance and other topics of interest to new faculty.
AY 2019-2020 Brown Bag Sessions:
- Session One - September 12, 2019: How to Live a Rich, Well-balanced Life as a New UVM Faculty (PDF)
- Session Two - October 10, 2019: Indigenous Peoples’ Day: History, Meaning and Critical Current Issues* (PDF - Livak Ballroom)
- Session Three - November 14, 2019: Not All Active Learning is Created Equal (PDF)
- Session Four - January 23, 2020: Professional Development & Training - Offerings for Faculty (Postoned - To Be Reschduled)
- Session Five - February 18, 2020: Fleming Museum - Offerings for Faculty (Materials TBA)
- Session Six - March 17, 2020: Contemplative Pedagogies (Blog Post) (Materials TBA)
- Session Seven - April 21, 2020: (Topic and Materials TBA)
*All sessions held Noon-1:30 PM in the Jost Foundation Room 422 (unless indicated with an asterisk), located on the fourth floor of the Dudly H. Davis Center.
AY 2018-2019 Brown Bag Sessions: