In the fall 2022 issue of the University of Vermont Magazine, President Garimella offers his perspective on the value of the deep conversations on thorny topics he and Honors College Dean David Jenemann shared with undergraduate Presidential Leadership Fellows.
In these weeks leading up to May 1, high school seniors and families are making final decisions about college next fall. Most will have some great options after a year or two of input from guidance counselors, teachers, older siblings, tour guides, parents and the vast collection of college rankings.
- OpEd: Vermont by Degrees: UVM in service to Vermont
- Op Ed: Updated rules would help UVM ease local housing crisis
- Op-Ed: Vermont by Degrees - Developing Tomorrow's Students
- Op-Ed: Why there's no excuse needed for transformational change
- Op-Ed: Why universities need to reform STEM education for long-term health of U.S. economy
- Op-Ed: Land-Grant Mission Tailor-Made for Boosting Post-Pandemic Recovery
- Op-Ed: The Secret to a Successful Opening? Testing, Testing, Testing.
- Garimella Pledges to Meet or Exceed Goals of Governor’s Safe Return to Campus Document
- Op-Ed by President Garimella in Scientific American
- Op-Ed: When Students Succeed, UVM Succeeds
- 1 of 2
- next ›