Facilities Management employs over 350 people who perform a variety of jobs at the University of Vermont. Our departments and units hire staff ranging from skilled tradespersons, to bus drivers, to custodial workers.
A Great Place to Work!
- Be part of a vibrant & diverse university community
- Staff take pride in their work
- Team-oriented work environment
- Innovative & high quality standards
- Friendly customer-oriented focus
- Embracing new technology solutions
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Excellent employment benefits
How to Apply
Job postings are updated daily. Jobs are posted for a minimum of one week, but often remain posted until a position is filled. To apply for a position, all applicants must submit an online application through the UVM Jobs portal which requires creating a username and password for the website. In addition to completing an online application, many of our positngs also require a Cover Letter and Resume which applicants are asked to upload in the UVM Jobs portal.
More instructions and details are found at: UVM Jobs
The University of Vermont is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women, veterans, individuals with disabilities and people from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds are encouraged.