Physical Plant employs over 150 people in a variety of skilled trades and specialties. Our staff include electricians, plumbers, carpenters, HVAC technicians, building controls technicians, grounds workers, boiler plant operators, locksmiths, mechanics, safety professionals, facilities repair people, professional engineers, project coordinators and administrative office staff.
A Great Place to Work
- Part of a vibrant & diverse university community
- Staff take pride in their work
- Team-oriented work environment
- Innovative & high quality standards
- Friendly customer-oriented focus
- Embracing new technology solutions
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Excellent employment benefits
How to Apply
Job postings are updated daily. Jobs are posted for a minimum of one week, but often remain posted until a position is filled. To apply for a position, all applicants must submit an online application through the UVM Jobs website portal which requires creating a username and password for the website. In addition to completing an online application, many of our positngs also require a cover letter and resume.
More instructions and details are found at: UVM Jobs
The University of Vermont is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women, veterans, individuals with disabilities and people from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds are encouraged.