A pioneering study of U.S nitrogen use in agriculture has identified 20 places across the country where farmers, government, and citizens should target nitrogen reduction efforts.
The Agroecology and Livelihoods Collaborative (ALC) is excited to share the news that ALC Co-director Ernesto Méndez has been selected as the inaugural Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR) Fellow at UVM. This competitive fellowship provides institutional support for the institutionalization of the ALC as a University of Vermont institute.
The Gund Institute for Environment announced Gund Catalyst Awards support for four new UVM-wide environmental research projects today.
- Working Toward a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Keeping Bees
- UVM and UVM Health Network Participate in Phase 3 COVID-19 Vaccine Trial
- New Office of Engagement a Front Door to UVM
- UVM a Finalist for National Community Engagement Award for Connecting Cultures Program
- UVM, SUNY-Plattsburgh receive national recognition, additional funding for Lake Champlain Sea Grant Institute
- UVM Receives $19.4 Million NIH Grant to Promote Biomedical Research and Education in Vermont
- AMD Gives UVM $1 Million to Boost Computing Power for COVID-19 Research
- Vermont, Maine Team Awarded $4M to Study Climate Impacts on Species and Response of Farmers, Rural Communities
- New $5.4 Million NIH Grant Funds UVM Center for Biomedical Shared Resources